1) Additional charges will be applied on the customer’s billing statement when applicable (e.g. Express Toll Route, Additional Stops, ETC.)
2) Client agrees there will be no smoking in Hummingbird Limousine vehicles. Alcohol is not permitted in our vehicles.
3) Cancellation Policy
a. Sedans:Any Cancellations with in 2 hours of the scheduled pickup will result in a charge of the full trip.
b. Can’t locate Driver: If you have difficulty locating your driver, please call Hummingbird Limousine at 416-989-6272 or toll-free at 1-888-989-6272 to avoid cancellation charge.
c. Change in Travel Plans: If you miss your flight or make travel plan changes, Please call Hummingbird Limousine at 416-989-6272 or toll-free at 1-888-989-6272 to avoid cancellation charge.
4) Wait Time- Airport Arrivals: Hummingbird Limousine monitors the status of all flights
5) Wait Time- Non Airport Transfers: Hummingbird Limousine provides 10 minutes of wait time after the scheduled pickup time. Wait time beyond 10 minutes may incur in additional prorated hourly charge
6) Payment Method: We accept all major credit cards except Diner’s Club
7) Vehicle Damage/Cleaning: Client(s) paying for the reservation is responsible for all damages and/or cleaning charges incurred by the renter.
8) Credit Card on File: Hummingbird Limousine Service requires a credit card on account for all prepaid bookings. All credit cards will be pre-authorized/validated prior to the booking confirmation.